Monday, November 23, 2009

Drifters take 3rd

Well, my band,"The Blue Drifters" took third in a bluegrass contest this weekend. It was "The Harvest Jamboree" over at the Mariott in St. Louis Park. We received a nice little plaque for our efforts. I've also been working on "Hershel and the Hanukkah Goblins" for The Minnesota Jewish Theatre. And no, there is no bluegrass music in the show. There is a little music though. There's also puppetry and live sound effects. I did the show last year as well but am doing different parts this year. We open Dec. 5.

Jack is sleeping right now. I could never type something like this when he's awake. I gave him one time out today when he repeatedly abused myself and my guitar with his bare hands and his "magical" wand from the Renaissance festival. I put him down for a nap after that. We also walked to the park on the trail. He was on the swing forever. Then we watched some crows for awhile. I carried him home because he didn't want to walk.

No comments: