Monday, December 14, 2009

Too Cold. Stayed in House

Well, the winter months could be hard when it's too cold to go outside. Today was one of those days. Hopefully it will warm up soon so we can go play in the snow.
Jack has been spending a lot of time with his cousin Oden and Aunt Sarah while I perform in "Hershel and the Hannukah Goblins" during the day for The Minnesota Jewish Theatre. Unfortunately Jack will not be seeing the show because it is recomended for ages three and up. I think this is for the best. It's only an hour show, but I don't think his attention span would last. I also think he would probably just shout "Daddy" the entire time I was on stage.
Christmas shopping has been quit an adventure! Last night we went to "Half Price Books." I basically just chased him through the aisles as he said hi to every single customer. Yeah, one of us shops and the other one chases Jack. That's the arrangement.

No comments: