Thursday, April 15, 2010

Jack Sez

   Well, life is pretty good. The weather is finally nice and I'm really enjoying long swing rides. I tell Mom and Dad to push me higher by saying "Again" repeatedly. It's good to be able to talk in sentences. I even have a word that I made up called "Conties (cahn-tees)." I have no idea what it means but I like to say every once in awhile.  Wow, I'm a messy eater.  After every meal comes the broom.  I try to sweep but Mommy and Daddy insists that they do it. They don't understand that I like to swing it around instead of focusing on the floor. "The broom stays on the floor." Mommy and Daddy sez. Whatever.
   A new paragraph just seems right. Let's see, what else? Oh yes, I'm in "class." There's lots of kids there. We just play with stuff. We also get a snack. The parents all disappear after the snacks come out. I don't know why. I cried last week when it happened. Oh by the way, my Daddy's name is Josh. Mommy's is Karen (Car-in) I even call them that sometimes. Along with class I go to toddler tot time with Daddy. I help Josh (he he) get set up and then I help him take stuff down. He'd be lost without me. I must confess that I do try to escape sometimes. I just can't help myself. Josh always catches me though.
   I love my action figures. We have many adventures in all areas of the house and sometimes outside. I love being outside! Especially the park. I need room to roam. I just can't stay in the yard.
    I do enjoy a good film every now and then. I just viewed "The Little Mermaid" with Mommy and Daddy. I  enjoyed the fish and felt the need to to say "fishes!" very excitedly every time they were on the screen. I was a little bored with the plot though. "Madagascar" is still my "Citizen Kane." (Dad told me to write that. I have no idea what it means.) I just don't think anything will ever top that. Did I mention I had my first non family babysitter today? It was all good. I showed her the ropes. It was fun. Daddy went off somewhere with his cowboy hat and guitar and Mom must've been at work. I don't know. They probably told me but I can't always understand their......conties.

I'm out of stuff to say.

Jack wrote this

No comments: