Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Two Gentlemen of Minnesota

Wow, it has been too long since I last wrote an entry. Jack finally clapped for basically the first time yesterday. We've been trying for a long time and he finally did it.

As of late, The new Trampled by Turtles album "Duluth" has been a good companion for Jack and I. Some of the mandolin solos feel like they're going off the rails but in a good way. My wife and I also took in "Two Gentlemen of Verona" at The Guthrie Theater. Quite an ambitious show, it was set in the 1950's before a live studio audience.

As far as rants go, I wish there were more zippers than snaps on baby's clothing because it would make it a lot easier to get them dressed.

Lastly, I wish it would finally stop snowing for good so Jack and I can go for more walks.


"I hate songs that make you feel sad. Songs that make you feel like you were born to lose, bound to lose, no good for nobody."

-Woody Guthrie


"They're not even our friends, we're just lookin' at 'em"

- My wife on Facebook

No comments: